Saturday, December 12, 2009

!@#$%^&*(

Nothing much^^.. Got wedding ceremony nearby hometown yesterday along with my mom and dad.^^ i thought we're going to have a one night there but no bcoz my sis stayed home to join her friends to an event. weather was really pissed me off! argh! stayed in the car for so long plus the massive traffic jammed.. -_-! but Radiohead healed me..nahahahaXD they're great!!:D as we arrived, dad greets his cousins and we straight eating! hahaXD after that, my dad went to some crowds and have a chat there. My mom went into the bride house and greets some cousins..and i..sit under a tree alone..@_@ no one to chat with..i thought Faeez is coming so i can chat with him. haiye! i saw a kiddy was watching me strangely..huh? wut's wrong? i ripped my pant? no? nah.. nothing..just a kid..=_= i just don't understand them..haha^^
we went to the hometown at about 5 and took a nap there..so hooot!!DX while my uncle and his 2 kiddos went to the lake and fishing..wo0wo0 i'm not invited TT-TT as i woke up, my nanny asked me to eat something even i was fulled at that time..to make her satisfy, i ate..XP haha!^^' "take this! take that!" she asked my mom to wrapped some food to bring home. waaaa i was so fulled! after sunset, we ready to go home and at about 10, we went to granma house, kg pandan and took my sis there. yeah crapp

No comments:

Post a Comment