Friday, January 25, 2013

Perspective

      The fact that you are getting older is when the perspective of you seeing the world has changed. And.. I think this is what happen to me right now. I start to quest everything that related to me in this life. I tend to find all answers to a single question. why must this? why must that? When i like something, i ask myself, "what is this feeling"? Then I tried to define what is 'like'. Define like. 'Like' is a joy feeling toward something that makes you happy to see/feel/touch/experience something. Define 'happy'. Happy is an emotional state when you enjoy something. It makes you smile or rather cry. Define 'emotion'. Emotion is bla..bla..bla.. and so on and so forth. They were all somehow linked. And sometimes the question seems easy to answer but yet too difficult. But from my point of view, this is very important because this is the way to find truth deep into a word. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment